Deuteronomy 4:2, “Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.” Proverbs 30:5-6, “Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.”
We are living in a wicked and confused generation of translations, abominations and perversions of the Word of God! Pastor Jack Hyles had this to say about the infallibility of God's Word:
John 12:47-48, “And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.”John 14:23, “Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.”Folks, I'm going to go to seed [to become worn] before I die on defending this Book—I'm going to go to seed on it! I'm a little tired—by the way, every preacher in America, before he met a theologian, believed exactly what I'm preaching tonight! Theologians messed us all up—they messed me up for a while, I'll be honest with you—messed us all up! When I went off to college, I thought I had the words of God in this Book right here. When I was in college for awhile I found out I didn't. Not only that, I found out nobody did! Not only that, I found out you couldn't have them! Not only that, I found out there was no such thing as any book in all the world that had the words of God in 'em!But my Bible said that we're supposed to keep His “WORDS”; not His truths, not just His doctrine, but His “WORDS”! ...Mark 8:38, “Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”Folks, here's what's happening in America. The old-time preachers that built this country believed that this Book right here had the words of God in it! Your grandpa and grandma, that built this country, shed their tears on this Book, thinking they had the very words of God in their hands. And fundamentalists ALL believed what I'm preaching tonight, until we got our own Bible colleges, and seminaries, and sent our professors off to train at the feet of Karl Barth, and Reinhold Neuber, Emil Brunner, and others, who said that the Bible does not have the “words” of God, it is the Word of God, and that all the Bible is not inspired word-for-word. So we did not want to be considered “unintellectual” by the intellectual community; we're not willing to be called “nuts” and “fools”—just chalk me up as a nut! Chalk me up as a fool! Yea! Chalk me up as an uneducated illiterate if you want to, but I guarantee Ya—I'd rather study my A-B-C's in Heaven, then Greek and Hebrew in Hell!Whosoever shall be ashamed of “ME AND MY WORDS”; it didn't say His “WORD,” it says His “WORDS”!SOURCE: Pastor Jack Hyles, a beautiful quote from the sermon, “There Are Too Many Smiths In The Land.”
Amen and amen! No one ever questioned that infallibility and inspiration of God's Word before 1881. That was the year that Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort introduced their corrupt work titled: “The New Testament In The Original Greek.” Their work was based upon allegedly “older” and “more reliable” ancient manuscripts of God's Word. It just so happens that these so-called better texts brutally attacked the deity of Jesus Christ on all fronts. As one would expect, the Jehovah's Witness' religious cult quickly accepted this new Greek work, since they deny Jesus' deity.
Even the communist country of Cuba had enough sense to reject the Devil's Bible revisions. They said they'll only accept King James Bibles! Way to go Cuba! So what is wrong with stupid American pastors and Bible professors? Go figure! I'll tell you exactly what is wrong—the love of money! Luke 16:13, “No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.” In an effort to lure new students, today's disgraceful Bible colleges have lowered their standards, changed their doctrine, and gone to the dogs! Neo-evangelicalism is the enemy of Christianity! God hasn't changed (Malachi 3:6; Hebrews 13:8).
The following is an awesome needful defense of the inspiration and infallibility of the King James Bible. I fully agree with Dr. David Otis Fuller...
Possessing An Infallible BibleThe Dean Burgon Society's 1994 Annual MeetingDr. Robert Barnett, Vice President of the Dean Burgon Society (Copyright 1999 by the author, reproduction and distribution rights assigned to the Dean Burgon Society.)
I. His Infallibly Inspired Bible will be preserved to all generations
II. Canonicity Confirms our faith that we possess an infallible Bible
III. Continuity Confirms the Received Text as our infallible Bible
IV. Coherence in interpretation requires faith in the entire body of God's infallibly inspired truth
Just days before his Lord called him home, our beloved, Dr. David Otis Fuller in his last letter to me, dated February 5, l988, sealed his life testimony with these words of conviction: "I am convinced beyond all doubt or question, THE MAIN AND MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE BY FAR, FACING FUNDAMENTALISTS TODAY IS SUMMED UP IN TWO QUESTIONS:
1. "Do we have NOW (NOT in the originals which have been lost for centuries and in my book is one of the worst cop-outs anyone ever uttered). I repeat, do we have NOW the true, pure, inerrant, inspired, Word of God as found in the King James Version?
2. "What kind of a God do we worship? If He cannot or will not KEEP HIS WORD pure and true down through the ages right up to l988, then we have one option left. "let us eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die and go to hell."
How do we define infallibility? Infallible:1. not fallible; not capable of error; never wrong.2. not liable to fail, go wrong, make a mistake etc.; dependable; reliable.3. in the Roman Catholic Church, incapable of error in setting forth doctrine on faith and morals; said especially of the Pope speaking ex cathedra (i.e., in his official capacity).-Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary, Unabridged, Second Edition.
There are but two tangible claims of God's infallible authority to the English speaking world today. There is the authorized King James Bible interpreted by the Holy Spirit of Truth, contrasted by the Roman Catholic Church with the Pope speaking ex cathedra.
Sadly, over 95% of professing Christians today deny that we have a perfect, infallible and inspired Holy Bible today. The common consensus (e.g., Bob Jones University's official position) is that God has imperfectly preserved His Words in the total extant of existing manuscript evidence. Only a complete fool believes such nonsense for several reasons:
- God promised in Psalms 12:6-7 to “keep” and “preserve” His PURE WORDS from that generation forever. Look in any modern Bible revision and you'll find that the ungodly translators have deceitfully removed God's promise from verse 7, changing it to protect the saints instead of preserve His PURE WORDS. Satan is a beautiful liar!
- God is not the author of confusion (1st Corinthians 14:33). Having more than one Bible is confusing, let along hundreds of existing English Bible versions.
- The plethora of existing English Bible revisions all say something different. By law, the U.S. Copyright Office says to receive a copyright, a new work must contain substantial and significant changes. This legal requirement forces translators of new Bible revisions to make substantial changes, whether they are needed or scholarly. Such intentional tampering with God's Word is evil beyond comprehension or description!
- The modern Bible revisions all attack the deity of Jesus Christ! It baffles my mind how Bob Jones University, Moody Bible Institute, Liberty University, Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary, and thousands of religious institutions and churches today, embrace the Devil's Bible revisions, which brutally assault Jesus' deity. Every mention of people “worshipping” Jesus has been changed to a mere “knelt” or “bowed.” Every mention of Jesus being the only “begotten” Son of God has been removed. The entire latter part of 1st John 5:7 has been removed. Acts 8:37 has been removed. It blows my mind that Christian who profess to love Jesus Christ, tolerate and accept this blatant attack against our blessed God and Savior! Only the inspired and infallible King James Bible honors and uplifts our blessed God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Matthew 4:4 commands man to live by “EVERY WORD” that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. If I am to live by every Word from God's mouth, that means I need an EVERY WORD Bible translation. Clearly, these modern Bible revisions which remove entire portions of Scripture are NOT God's Word! Who would remove all the verses uplifting Jesus' deity? Go look at what the modern versions do to corrupt Philippians 2:6, saying the opposite of what the King James Bible says. The King James Bible says Jesus: “thought it not robbery to be equal with God”; but the demonic English Standard Version (ESV), which Bob Jones University loves so much, perverts the Scripture to say Jesus: “did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped.” God's curse is upon BJU!
- By introducing a second authority, a third authority is necessary to determine which of the first two are correct. This is what the serpent did to Eve. God had already commanded Eve what to do (Genesis 2:16-17). But then the serpent came along and said something different, literally changing God's Word to say the exact opposite of what He had said (Genesis 3:1). God told Adam and Eve they could freely eat of all the trees, except one. The serpent misquoted God as saying that they couldn't eat of all the trees! Satan is a subtle liar! I don't agree with all of the teachings of Pastor Peter S. Ruckman, but he does an excellent job defending the King James Bible and exposing Bob Jones University and the Devil's bibles, in this series of articles called: 'The Alexandrian Cult Series.' Dr. Ruckman teaches about these three authorities. I learned it from him. That third authority is manmade scholarship! By contradicting God's Word, the serpent had introduced a second authority, which put Eve in the position of being a third authority (requiring her to choose between the first two authorities). That is what happened in the year 1881. When Westcott and Hort introduced a new Greek text, the world had to choose between it and the Textus Receptus from which our King James Bible was translated. So by having TWO ancient Bible texts to choose from, we are at the mercy of college INTELLECTUALS. Get thee behind me Satan! I'll stick with the King James Bible that mama read to me!!!
- God would not give us multiple Bibles to choose from, which would weaken and diminish the authority of God's Word. If I were to accurately write down directions to drive from location A to location B, you would understand those directions. But if I gave you multiple written directions, which contradicted each other, you would be confused and frustrated. You would lose confidence in my ability to give directions! Yes you would! What if I gave you a dozen sets of written instructions? You'd think I'd lost my mind! Yet, this is exactly the spiritual condition of our churches today. Jeremiah 10:21, “For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.”
I have given you seven godly reasons why we simply cannot have multiple Bible's today. Most Christians believe that God can do anything, except give us a perfect Bible! Not me buddy. I KNOW that I have God's pure, preserved, infallible, perfect and inspired Words in the beautiful King James Bible!!!!!!!
“All the good news for modern man we need is the King James version of the Bible!” —The Living Bible Exposed (classic & needful MP3 sermon by Brother Lester Roloff, 1914-1982)