Galatians 1:8, “ But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.”
Is any of that Biblical? Let's break it down...God, I really need You. I recognize that I am sinful and wretched and in need of Your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save me from my sins. And right now, in the best way I know how, I open the door of my life and invite you to come in and be my Savior and Lord. Forgive my sins, take the throne of my life, and make me into the kind of person you want me to be. I give myself to you.
- Nowhere does the Word of God require for a lost sinner to pray at all to be saved. Jesus said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” We are saved by BELIEVING, not by praying. I wish that preachers would stop adding an unnecessary requirement to pray to get to Heaven, when all the Bible teaches to do is to BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (Acts 16:30-31). It is okay to accompany one's faith in Christ with a prayer, but it is very important that soulwinner's always explain to a lost person that praying cannot save them, faith does.
- Nowhere does the Bible require a lost sinner to tell God that they need Him to get to Heaven. I mean, if it is not required to be saved, why add it to what a sinner needs to do to be saved? It confuses the person.
- Nowhere does the Bible require a lost person to open the door of their life and invite Jesus to come in. - That is false doctrine. A person simply needs to place a childlike trust in the crucified, buried and risen Savior (1st Thessalonians 4:14).
- Nowhere does the Bible require a lost sinner to make Jesus their “Lord.” Jesus is the Lord, you don't make Him your Lord. The moment that you accept Jesus as your personal Savior, He automatically is your Lord. Whether or not you acknowledge Him and serve Him as your Lord has nothing to do with receiving God's free gift of eternal life, which is through faith alone in Jesus (Galatians 3:26; Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 4:5-6).
- Nowhere does the Bible require a lost sinner to “ASK” to have one's sins forgiven. Jesus doesn't forgive sins. You read right. Jesus has already paid for everyone's sins with His precious blood through Calvary's cross. All that God requires for you to be saved, is to to realize that you are a needy sinner and receive Christ's sacrifice on the cross as payment for your sins, believing that Christ is risen.
- Nowhere does the Bible require that a lost sinner ask God to take the throne of their life. I am so sick and tired of lying preachers who embellish and add to the Gospel of free grace. If you follow the counterfeit plan of salvation of William Lane Craig, you CANNOT be born-again. God has very plainly laid out the Gospel in His inspired Word, which we read in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4. All of this extra garbage that William is adding is damnable heresy. For a man with an allegedly extremely high IQ of 170, William is a very poor theologian. In fact, William is a hellbound infidel, sad to say. What he is preaching is far from what the inspired King James Bible teaches.
- Nowhere in the Bible is a lost sinner required to ask God to make them into the person God wants them to be to get to Heaven. Again, this is more junk theology from William Lane Craig, wickedly adding to God's simple plan of salvation. Since this is a suggested sinner's prayer to be saved, William is clearly implying that some sort of changed life is required at some point to be saved. SHAME on Craig!!!
- Nowhere does the Bible require a lost sinner to give them self to God to get to Heaven. Jesus gave Himself as the sacrificial Lamb of God on the cross, to pay our massive debt of sin that we simply could never pay. Eternal life is received, not achieved. Salvation is a TAKE proposition, not a GIVE proposition. God is freely offering you eternal life, and all you need to do if you want it is to TAKE it by faith. Simply take God at His Word as recorded in the Scriptures concerning Jesus Christ, who died on a cross for your sins, was buried and three days later He miraculously resurrected from the dead. BELIEVE IT, oh sinner, and you are now and forever saved (John 3:16; Romans 1:16; 1st Corinthians 15:1-6).
1st Corinthians 15:1-6, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.”
Please read, 'ANOTHER GOSPEL' by Pastor Harry Ironside.
(Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold)